Job ID 2760
Salary (£) £32,000 - £38,000
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Curio partners with an exceptionally unique consultancy in central London that offer a leading, bespoke design service involving high-end residential architects and interior design.
This an opportunity for an architectural assistant or architect to join a super-prime residential property consultancy based in Central London. This opportunity is an opportunity for an architectural assistant or architect/interior designer/architect, or current project coordinator/manager who has a passion for high-end luxury residential design. The client is looking for creative professionals that have 3+ years post-graduation work experience.
Trained design professionals who want to move away from the drawing board and believe their skills are best suited to project management, facilitation and organisation would suit this opportunity. This is a client-facing role, profiles applying should be comfortable presenting and speaking to clients. The CEO would like to see strong design-led portfolios demonstrating experience in the design and construction of super-prime properties in the UK.
The candidate will be responsible for supporting directors bringing together consultant design teams for super-prime residential projects in the UK – construction costs between £1-£80million. This role is instrumental to support the business while managing the day-to-day affairs of the office and projects. This role is key to the future business growth and development being an important team member. The team are small and specialist, this role is would work for architects and designers who are comfortable taking on responsibility.
- Track projects alongside (and reporting to) the head of design, from initial client contact through project launch to day-to-day project direction.
- Support and appoint the best design partners
- Create inspiring presentations
- Analyse and develop briefs for client- and project needs as part of the project-team assembly.
- Write up and log all minutes from client and partner calls.
- Write and create proposal documents for clients.
- Organise diary briefings between designers/architects and clients.
- Point of contact between client, internal team and design partner.
- Responsible for social media posts, updating the website, newsletters when required and creating marketing collateral with external writers.
- Regular interaction with other business areas answering ad-hoc project queries, providing explanations, and commentary to support the project or director.
Experience & skills
- Creative degree education – architecture/interior design or a passion for interior design and architecture.
- Part II or qualified architect, or interior architect
- 3+ years post graduation work experience.
- Portfolio of work demonstrating an understanding of the high-end and super-prime property sector.
- A knowledge of the processes and inputs involved in high-end residential construction and refurbishment projects.
- Creative thinker around project improvements and processes.
- Hands-on with strong attention to detail.
- Team player – willing to undertake different tasks and responsibilities, as required by the business.
- Strong IT skills – advanced in Excel, Powerpoint and Adobe In-Design.
- Excellent design skills producing presentations.
- Strong, confident communicator who is able to convey information about projects
- Experience working in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
Office: Central London
Hours: Mon-Thurs 8.30am – 6pm, Friday 8.30am – 4pm
Office policy: this role is split between desk based and meetings across London
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The salary will be commensurate with your level of experience and there is a yearly bonus.