Job ID 2761
Salary (£) £35,000 - £40,000
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The position of design manager is to oversee super-prime interior architecture projects across the UK. The client oversees design excellence across a range or projects up to the value of £30million.
Projects range in style from ultra modern, contemporary to classic. This position reports to a project director and you’ll be a part of a projects team who are all trained architects.
Core role expectations
· Appoint external architects/interior designers and the wider consultant team to work on the project
· Define projects briefs with the wider team
· Client facing
· Create presentations
· Ad hoc administrative task linked to the role of design manager
Experience & skills
· Creative degree education – architecture/interior design or a passion for interior design and architecture.
· Part II or qualified architect, or interior architect
· 2+ years post BA graduation work experience.
· Portfolio of high end residential interior focused projects
· Abode suite experience is required for the role
This role is suitable for architects who know early on in their career they do not want to follow the traditional route to qualify or continue to be a traditional architect.
Working 4 days in the office/1 day wfh
Office: Zone 1 Central London