Job ID 2098
Salary (£) negiotiable based on experience
Contact Email email@example.com
Experienced Architectural Technician role in Evesham, Worcestershire
We have an opportunity for a technically experienced Architectural Technician to join our busy family-run team based in Evesham, Worcestershire.
We are a dedicated, design led team with a passion for sustainable architecture. Our current workload covers a broad range of sectors including residential, retail, workplace and high-end hospitality projects ranging in size from £250k to £10million. Our projects are located throughout the UK, with a primary focus in the Midlands, Cotswolds and South-West region.
The role will mainly be office-based with some remote working possible after the initial settling in period.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working within a small project team on a range of hospitality, residential and workplace projects
- Producing technical drawings using Archicad BIM drafting/modelling
- Reporting to the Directors on each specific project
- Attending site meetings, dealing with contractor queries and working collaboratively with the wider project team
- As we are a small team the candidate should expect to be involved in all day-to-day activities within the company
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified as an Architect or Architectural Technologist/Technician, with a minimum of 5 year’s professional working experience within a UK practice
- A proficient user of Archicad, worked on live projects within the UK
- Experience of producing detailed technical construction information
- The ability to work independently as well as collaboratively and the ability to manage your own time will be essential to the role
- Good working knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- Experience working on high end projects in the UK
- A thorough understanding of design and technical issues
- Ability to travel independently
- A full driving licence
- Able to demonstrate work that is all yours in a well-presented portfolio
- Excellent English, both written and verbal + eligible to work in the UK
We offer a friendly working environment with a competitive salary.
Salary negotiable depending on experience
No Agencies or Candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK