Job ID 3162
Salary (£) £40,000 - £50,000
Contact Email email@example.com
Are you a passionate and experienced architect looking to work on exciting mixed-use projects? Adrem Group is currently recruiting for one of our clients, a global design agency that specializes in luxury retail, experiential culture, and hospitality projects.
- Collaborate with external design parties and provide professional responses to technical/design queries.
- Contribute to the preparation of lists, schedules, and outline specifications.
- Produce work on selected design packages.
- Identify and source necessary project information.
- Propose design measures to comply with building codes, regulations, and other regional regulatory requirements.
- Mentor and support junior staff.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with colleagues and third parties.
- Analyse project briefs and plan project work.
- Use innovative ways of working to convey team and individual design concepts.
- Assist in creating a list of deliverables for the design stage.
- Review and assist in planning design work on the package in accordance with the project timeline.
- Global experience in delivering mixed-use projects with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in architectural design.
- Able to take responsibility and deliver packages with confidence from concept design to developed design and follow up throughout the construction process.
- Ability to produce construction details, with a strong understanding of construction principles.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to create a great rapport and adapt to all levels.
- Ability to collaborate with other disciplines such as interior design, installation, and branding.
- Expertise in AutoCAD and Rhino (BIM delivery preferred).
- £40,000 – £50,000 / annum (Dependant on experience)
- Hybrid working arrangement.
- Generous annual leave and pension scheme
- Complimentary lunches.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Life & Health Insurances
- Fully paid Christmas Closure period.
- Personal development allowance towards additional courses/training.
- Social studio culture including office drinks and regular social events.
If you are a highly skilled architect with a passion for design and a desire to work on exciting projects, we welcome your application to join our client’s team and influence the ever-changing landscape of luxury retail and hospitality.