Job ID 2762
Salary (£) £30,000 - £40,000
Contact Email email@example.com
The project coordinator will be responsible for supporting project directors and wider team to support the business while managing the some day-to-day affairs of the office and essentially the projects. This role is key to the future business growth and development being an important team member. As the business is in a significant stage of growth, they are looking for an individual to join their entrepreneurially spirited and friendly team.
The role will focus working and supporting high-end residential projects in the UK. Architects and designers with a passion for high spec products and finishes would suit this role.
- Tracks all projects alongside the leadership team
- Develop briefs for client and project team
- Write up and log all minutes from meetings
- Feasibility proposals
- Sourcing designers and craftsmen
- Organise diary briefings and meetings
- Create presentations pitches and graphic content
- BA in Interior design or architecture
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Hands-on with a strong attention to detail.
- Agile to switch between projects with ease if ad-hoc task arise
- Able to work independently and part of a team
- Strong IT skills – advanced in Excel, Powerpoint and Adobe In-Design.
- Great communication skills, able to convey information with clarity
- Able to work in an environment with deadlines
- Passion for luxury design
- Portfolio demonstrating luxury design and architecture