Job ID 2321
Salary (£) 30,000 - 40,000
Contact Email email@example.com
This an opportunity for a senior project manager or project manager to join a super-prime residential property consultancy based in Central London. This opportunity is an opportunity for a Part II architect/interior designer/architect, or current project coordinator/manager who has a passion for high-end luxury residential design. The client is looking for creative professionals that have 4+ years post graduation work experience.
You’ll join a specialist multidisciplinary team coordinating prestigious super-prime and confidential projects. This role involves communication, coordination, common sense and lateral thinking. Trained design professionals who want to move away from the drawing board and believe their skills are best suited to project management, facilitation and organisation would suit this opportunity. This is a client facing role, profiles applying should be comfortable presenting and speaking to clients. The CEO would like to see strong design led portfolios demonstrating experience in design and construction of super prime properties in the UK.
The candidate will be responsible for supporting project directors bringing together consultant teams for super-prime residential projects in the UK – construction costs between £1-£80million. This role is instrumental to support the business while managing the day-to-day affairs of the office and projects. This role is key to the future business growth and development being an important team member. The team are small and specialist, this role is would work for architects and designers who are comfortable taking on responsibility.
- Track projects alongside (and reporting to) the head of design, from initial client contact through project launch to day-to-day project direction.
- Analyse and develop briefs for client- and project-needs as part of project-team assembly.
- Write up and log all minutes from client and partner calls.
- Write and create proposal documents for clients alongside project director and founder.
- Organise diary briefings between designers/architects and clients.
- Point of contact between client, internal team and design partner.
- Providing senior management with pertinent information and being part of and informing the decision-making process to take the business and projects forward.
- Be creative and influential creating marketing material for future growth and ring-fencing ideas when required.
Experience & skills
- Creative degree education – architecture/interior design or a passion for interior design and architecture.
- Part II or qualified architect, or interior architect
- 5+ years post graduation work experience.
- Portfolio of work demonstrating an understanding of the high-end and super-prime property sector.
- Creative thinker around project improvements and processes.
- Hands-on with a strong attention to detail.
- Team player – willing to undertake different tasks and responsibilities, as required by the business.
- Strong IT skills – advanced in Excel, Powerpoint and Adobe In-Design.
- Excellent design skills producing presentations.
- Strong, confident communicator who is able to convey information about projects, project performance to senior staff and clients.
Hours: Mon-Thurs 8.30am – 6pm, Friday 8.30am – 4pm
Office policy: this role is split between desk based and meetings across London
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The salary will be commensurate with your level of experience and there is a yearly bonus.