Job ID 5477
Salary (£) 60,000
Contact Email email@example.com
- Meet the clients for the consultation and the initial brief.
- Survey the existing property (if applicable), ready for the drawings.
- Provide drawings of the existing layout and elevations.
- Creative ideas and proposal drawings for the clients.
- Planning applications.
- Building regulation drawings.
- Consultations and design solutions during the build.
- Bonus if can do 3D modelling and rendering.
- Opportunity to become a lead architect when the company expands.
Blackberry Build is a renowned architectural and construction firm, working in all areas of the design and building process, from initial planning and design right through the construction and final interior decoration.
Throughout the years, we have gained notoriety for our passion for delivering results with military precision, ensuring every project is completed on time, within budget and to the highest of standards. Our combined qualifications and accreditations from nine industry-leading bodies ensure confidence in our ever-expanding team of dedicated professionals.
• RIBA/ARB Registered Architect.
· Demonstrable experience in the UK’s residential architectural industry.
· Have a thorough understanding of Building Regulations.
· Experience in running projects.
· AutoCAD proficiency.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Must be happy to work from our office.