Job ID 6104
Salary (£) 36,000
Contact Email email@example.com
AG1 Designs are looking for an Architectural Technician or Architectural Technologist to come on full-time to help drive the company in this refreshed direction.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: In office/Woking with option to remote work after 6 months. Remote working strongly dependant on experience and proficiency.
Salary: £25,000 – £36,000 per annum. Salary strongly dependant on experience and proficiency.
Benefits: Company pension, Flexitime
Schedule: Flexitime, Monday to Friday
Performance bonus available
Portfolio required with application
– 5+ years’ experience within the construction industry
– Excellent knowledge and experience of UK Building Regulations and Standards, Approved Documents and the Planning process.
– Very proficient AutoCAD skills are required for this role; complex layering system, xrefs, revisions, dynamics blocks etc
– Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in a relevant subject such as architecture, construction, architectural technology etc
– Great experience in all aspects of design, creating construction details and interior layouts.
– Approachable and precise communication skills
– Construction Detailing
– Preparing planning & building control packages
– Preparing construction specifications
– Preparing full working drawing packages for large developers/new builds
– Preparing applications for approval by regulatory bodies
– Working to Clients/Developers requests, amendments & timelines. Focusing on Client satisfactory
– Liaising closely between third party consultants
– Investigating and offering technical advice on technical detailing, building development and construction
– Research and recommend alternative construction materials and methods
If this sounds like the project you would like to be involved with then please apply now.