Job ID 2262
Salary (£) £28-37K (DOE)
Contact Email email@example.com
This small but growing practice is urgently seeking a motivated Architectural Technician or Technologist to join their ambitious team in their north Kent studio.
This practice has a team of top-class Architects and Assistants that boasts a large and varied portfolio of small to large scale projects across a number of sectors including residential, commercial, education and leisure. This teams’ values weave their way throughout their work, from the first stage at feasibility, all the way through to the completed build. They thrive to provide the highest quality work for all their clients.
This Architectural Technician or Technologist role will initially involve working on the following projects: –
• A number of large residential developments
• Two education projects
There are regular opportunities to gain project leadership skills under the guidance of the Directors. You will be working closely as part of a team on larger projects to ensure that projects are delivered in a timely and professional manner.
To be considered for this role you will need the following attributes/skills: –
• Minimum of 2 years professional experience
• Demonstrate strong leadership skills
• Advanced level of AutoCAD is essential
• Use of Revit is a bonus
• Ability to use Photoshop, InDesign, Sketchup and MS office is also a bonus
• Thorough knowledge of the current UK Building Regulations is essential
• Willingness to learn and take responsibility for their own development
• Complete work accurately with a good attention to detail
This role offers hybrid working, a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits. Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity and apply today!