Job ID 4007
Salary (£) £20,000 - £38,000
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an architectural technician to continue the exciting growth of our company.
The work undertaken will involve full conceptual design, planning applications, building regulation compliance and project management on a vast array of developments from small extensions to one-off bespoke dwellings to housing developments.
There will be opportunities within the employment to be supported in qualifying through accredited bodies within the field.
The right candidate will be highly motivated and professional with an ambition for a long-term career path.The position is open to individuals already working in the industry and looking for a new challenge, recent graduates in the field or an individual with significant technical experience in the architectural, building or property industry.
The applicant must have:
- An understanding of the fundamentals of design work
- A creative eye for design
- Awareness of building regulations.
- Be comfortable working with minimal supervision
- CAD based skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong general computer literacy
- Strong written English and Mathematic skills
- Ability to develop knowledge autonomously
- Professional attitude
- Own transport for site visits.
- Office experience with admin and front-line client contact
The role will be based on a 40 hour week with an expectation to work during the occasional evening or weekend as required
A competitive salary will be offered based on experience and knowledge with pension scheme included