Job ID 5829
Salary (£) £30,000 - £40,000 DOE
Contact Email email@example.com
LB Design Recruitment are working with a RIBA chartered practice that work within a variety of sectors to recruit a talented Architectural Technologist / Technician to join their team.
The successful Architectural Technologist / Technician will be involved in helping deliver a growing workload, designing and delivering on both small and large-scale projects with a broad range of clients from all over the UK. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to broaden their experience of working across a variety of sectors such as Commercial, Residential, Industrial and Education.
Skills and experience required:
- A relevant qualification in Architectural technology (degree level or equivalent) with a minimum of 3 years experience.
- Proven competence in AutoCAD and Revit is essential. Some experience of Photoshop, InDesign, Lumion, NBS would be advantageous.
- Experience of producing working drawings, working with contractors, preparing design proposals, planning applications.
- Experience within a BIM Environment would be desirable including BIM Collaboration / Clash Detection but not essential.
Personal qualities and attributes:
- An enthusiastic proactive approach with the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Good time management, planning and communication skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to share ideas verbally and through design.
- Friendly, versatile, and self motivated.
This practice fosters a culture of personal development and will give you the opportunity to contribute to design development and advance your technical abilities by working with project teams throughout the RIBA stages of work. They offer hybrid working of up to two days remote working per week (after an initial full time office based induction period is completed), flexible hours and 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
If you are keen to find out more, we would love to hear from you. Submit your application and a member of our team will come back to you.