Job ID 1837
Salary (£) TBC
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
CORNWALL PLANNING GROUP ARE HIRING!
We have one NEW position for an ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGIST!
The creative team at the office is expanding due to some fantastic projects on the horizon!
CPG are a planning-lead architectural firm operating out of Hayle, Cornwall. We hold a clear focus, drive and passion for producing quality builds across the country.
This is a rare opportunity to work as a key member of a dynamic and friendly team in the prestigious area of Cornwall, UK.
What you’ll be doing;
You will be responsible for producing planning permission drawings, building regulations plans, construction and tending packages, as well as liaising with all the traditional add on consultants such as structural, civil and mechanical engineers.
Who we’re looking for;
• Technical understanding of the requirements of Planning Permission and Building Regulations.
• A good understanding of Autodesk REVIT, Autocad and similar based office software.
• Have knowledge and understanding of technical drawings.
• Have knowledge and understanding of Planning Permission and Building Regulations.
• Have an understanding of regulatory requirements such as the UK Building Regulations, best practice and procedures relating to construction and conservation.
• Have the drive to develop and deliver project outcomes to agreed deadlines and to motivate others to do the same.
• Be able to communicate in a clear way to a wide range of different people both verbally and in writing.
• Industry qualification and or passion to join a suitable qualification board such as CIAT, MCABE, MRICS.
Please send a PDF of your CV and a short covering email by way of introduction to email@example.com