Job ID 5763
Salary (£) tbc
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Franchise Owner – Residential Architect – Join Pride Road and Work for Yourself!
Company: Pride Road Ltd
Location: UK-wide (Franchise Opportunity)
Pride Road is revolutionizing the architectural industry with our unique franchise model. We’re on a mission to empower talented architects who have the desire to work for themselves but are held back by the administrative hurdles of setting up a business. We handle everything from website setup to marketing, allowing you to focus on what you do best – architecture.
Franchise Owner – Position Overview
We are seeking passionate and driven architects to join our growing franchise network across the UK. As a Residential Architect at Pride Road, you’ll have the opportunity to run your own practice under our established banner, without the hassle of dealing with the technicalities of starting a business.
– Full support in setting up and running your own architectural practice
– Access to a network of like-minded professionals within the Pride Road community
– Immediate exposure to your local market whether in London, the southwest, Devon, and Cornwall
– Freedom to focus solely on your architectural work, without the distractions of business setup
– Registered Architect with ARB
– Passion for architecture and a desire to work independently
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work autonomously and manage your own projects
Why Join Us as a Franchise Owner:
– Unique franchise model that removes barriers to entrepreneurship
– Opportunity to be part of a forward-thinking and supportive community
– Competitive compensation structure with uncapped earning potential
– Immediate access your local market whether in London, the southwest, Devon, and Cornwall
How to Apply:
If you’re ready to take your architectural career to the next level and become a proud member of the Pride Road family, send your CV and a cover letter outlining your motivation to email@example.com
Pride Road is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals.