Job ID 2869
Salary (£) £30,000 - £38,000
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, an award winning Architectural and Interior Design Practice based around York are seeking a Mid-Weight Interior Designer or Senior Interior Designer to join their growing team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Mid-Weight or Senior Interior Designer to develop their career within an ambitious, creative team. This opportunity would suit either a Mid-Weight Interior Designer looking for a new challenge to develop into a Senior Interior Designer or a Senior Interior Designer that is looking for a new opportunity with future career development.
This practice specialises within the Hospitality and Leisure sectors and they have many exciting developments that the successful Mid-Weight or Senior Interior Designer will be involved with. Many of their projects are currently based within Hospitality so the successful Mid-Weight Interior Designer / Senior Interior Design must have professional experience within this sector.
This person will be ambitious, confident in their work and creative. It is essential to have professional experience and confidence with delivering projects on site independently as well as work closely with clients.
• Working on a range of exciting developments within the Hospitality and leisure sectors.
• Use AutoCAD, Photoshop and SketchUp daily
• Provide assistance and mentorship to Junior members of the team
• Deliver projects on site
• Work closely with clients and maintaining working relationships
• Relevant Degree Qualified; 5 + Years Professional Experience
• Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD, Photoshop and SketchUp
• Creative, Confident and Ambitious
• Professional experience within the Hospitality sector; Essential
• Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic
Driving Licence is required as travel to sites is necessary