Job ID 4716
Salary (£) Negotiable - Applicant advise expectation
Contact Email email@example.com
TTG is seeking a qualified Project Architect to join our London EC1 office for an opportunity to take a lead role to manage & deliver projects. The successful candidate will be office based, working in a small, friendly, and busy team. You will be involved in a variety of exciting real projects in the retail and education sectors. Projects are located in the UK & Europe for blue chip clients. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years’ post Part 3 experience, have ARB status and be able to demonstrate they have worked on medium/large sized projects in the UK. Preferential consideration will be given to applicants who can demonstrate commercial and retail project experience.
For serious consideration for this Project Architect post, please complete all the ‘How to Apply’ criteria’.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
- To act as a Job Runner/lead Architect for retail projects in the UK initially from inception to completion
- Liaise with clients, consultants, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Construction site attendance and production of progress schedules/inspection reports/meeting minutes and reviews on build quality and contract compliance
- Travel round the UK will be involved, and you need to be able to do this
- Preparation of feasibility/design proposals
- Prepare production information, review, and agree construction information.
- Review, comment, and coordinate on subcontractors / specialist designer information
To deliver this you will need the following skills & experience:
- Experienced user of CAD preferably AutoCAD, relevant software packages and Revit
- Excellent technical knowledge of construction, ability to respond to technical issues arising on site.
- You need to be a great team player; able to communicate effectively, inspire confidence and motivate – you will be required to lead & mentor your team members.
- Highly organised and understand how to prioritise effectively and meet strict deadlines.
- Experienced with Consent processes – planning /building regulations/landlords etc.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English especially with external clients
- Proactive approach and ability to solve difficult problems efficiently.
- Permanent position
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension – generous employer contribution
- Chance to join medical healthcare scheme after a qualifying period.
- Support with professional subscription in future years
How to Apply:
Please submit your CV/covering letter/salary expectation and edited examples of work from your portfolio in
PDF format (10 MB max) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mark – Reference: AR-ARB/Sept2023
NO AGENCIES THANK YOU