Job ID 2443
Salary (£) £38 - 45,000 per annum
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
An award-winning international architectural practice based in Dubai and London are looking for a Project Architect to join their growing London studio. This 140-strong in total practice boasts a diverse portfolio of large-scale projects in the Middle East, UK & Europe across many sectors including commercial, hospitality, residential and education. Their London studio is situated in bustling central London within walking distance from major train stations.
This project architect role will see you run projects under the supervision of the lead or senior architect, while enforcing the implementation of operational standards and ensuring the architects under your direction understand and adhere to these standards.
This role offers a range of responsibilities including:
- Assisting the Lead Architect in preparation of schematic design and design development drawings
- Ensuring all documentation is correct and collated in order
- Ensuring the operational standards are understood and maintained by all in your design team
- Ensuring all designs are in accordance with the relevant standards and approved relevant local authority
- Coordinating MEP, structural and other sub contactors information
- Working closely and motivating the project team in order to have a pleasant and productive working relation
- Assisting the Lead Architect in assigning resources for construction documentation production and preparing schedules of man hours indicating the number of hours required to complete a drawing package
- Ensuring constant communication with assigned project teams with written and telephone correspondence to addressed and answered queries
To be considered for this role you must possess the following:
- RIBA & ARB registered
- Have worked on projects throughout all the RIBA stages
- BIM/Revit literate
- Be ambitious & driven
- Able to motivate and mentor team members
- Keen to get involved in the management of live complex projects
- Aspirations to become an Associate down the line
If this sounds like you and you would like to hear more about the role, then please get in touch today!