Job ID 2442
Salary (£) To £55,000 per annum
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
A renowned international architectural practice based in both Dubai and London are searching for a Senior Architect to join their ambitious team in their growing London studio. This 140-strong practice across both offices boasts a diverse portfolio of large-scale projects in the Middle East, UK and Europe across many sectors including commercial, hospitality, residential and education. The studio has a really great feel to it and is located in bustling central London within walking distance from major train stations.
This Senior Architect role will see you report directly to the Associate while taking responsibility for implementing project plans and ensuring all items of the project are delivered on time and to their internal standards.
This role offers a range of responsibilities including:
- Aiding the associate with all aspects of design development
- Responsibility for all local authority compliance and code compliance
- Ensuring all documentation is up to date and correct procedures are in order
- Ensuring that all internal quality procedures and operational standards are understood, adhered to, and maintained by Project Architects
- Responsibility for meeting with local authorities and expediently processing submissions
- Coordinating design team meetings with the relevant sub consultants
- Ensuring construction drawings are fully coordinated with sub-consultants prior to submissions
- Responsibility for communicating all aspects of project deliverables to Project Architects, Architects and Senior management
- Managing end of year appraisals and interviews of Project Architects and Architects
- Constantly reviewing resources available against those required for successful project implementation
- Ensuring necessary time is allowed for each stage of deliverables utilising experience on previous projects
- Ensuring to have a constant communication with assigned project teams
- Ensuring constant liaison with all clients, contractors, suppliers etc
To be considered you should have minimum 3 years’ experience in a Senior role, BIM/Revit literacy and experience in working across all RIBA stages, especially post-planning.
If this role sounds perfect for you, then do not hesitate to apply today!