Job ID 5288
Salary (£) Dependent on experience
Contact Email email@example.com
We have a vacancy for a self-motivated, talented and ambitious newly qualified or experienced Architectural Assistant Part 2. You will join a
small, but growing innovative practice with an ethos and culture to always exceed our clients aspirations, whilst enjoying architecture, zero carbon design, MMC and the overall design process, including client and consultant involvement.
The role requires drive and initiative in a fast paced, lively and creative environment. You will gain experience and be involved in all design, technical and site aspects of a project(s), working alongside an open and approachable Architectural Director. The position provides scope for growth and future development for the
Ideal Architectural Assistant Part 2 candidates will have:
• Previous part 1 experience in residential, commercial and/or education projects
• Strong design and communication skills
• Creative flair and a conceptual approach to design
• Enthusiasm and the ability to show initiative
• Understanding design briefs and translate these into plans, elevations and perspectives
• Capability to collaborate, to innovate and to learn
• Strong skills in 2D and 3D package(s) including AutoCAD, Sketchup, Rhino, Twin Motion and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and InDesign)
• Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
• Be willing to liaise with clients, contractors, suppliers and internal teams
We require someone that shows initiative and the highest level of professionalism.
We are an equal opportunities employer, encouraging diversity and equality and inclusion amongst our staff.