Job ID 5396
Salary (£) TBC
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
MADE ARCHITECTS IS SEEKING A PROJECT ARCHITECT TO JOIN ITS TEAM IN REIGATE
Made Architects are a forward thinking, award winning Chartered Practice, searching for a creative, enthusiastic Project Architect to join its highly collaborative and creative studio based in Reigate, Surrey.
We are a relatively young expanding practice with an opportunity for a Project Architect to join and help grow our local and national reputation: primarily working in education, commercial and the private residential sector, we work extensively on highly sustainable and conservation projects. Working in a modern open plan studio within the town centre of Reigate, there is plenty to fit around your work with us.
We offer flexible working hours, meaning that employees have an excellent opportunity to enhance their life work balance.
We have high expectations of our new recruit; therefore the successful candidate will display eagerness and enthusiasm for the new opportunity, have knowledge of the practice and our ethos, including the type of projects we work on. They will also demonstrate a willingness to learn and take on information when needed. We are looking for someone with the right positive attitude to become a key member of our dedicated team of professionals and help drive the Practice forward.
- Work within collaborative team across all RIBA stages,
- Ensure the design standards are both maintained and met,
- Have a sound knowledge of current UK Building Regulations in the relevant sectors,
- Attend design team meetings, lead internal teams,
- Liaise with the clients, consultants, local authorities and contractors on projects, and
- Guide juniors on design and technical details when needed.
- ARB registered Chartered Architect with a minimum 5 years post RIBA part 3 experience on projects at all work stages,
- Have a strong attention to detail and be a well organised individual,
- Strong client relations and communication skills,
- Thrive in a fast paced environment, with experience overseeing project deliverables,
- Proficient AutoCAD user, with knowledge of Revit, Sketch Up, Twin Motion and Photoshop, and
- Creativity and problem solving skills
What Made Architects can offer
- The chance to work at a young, evolving practice with an exciting and diverse range of projects,
- Opportunity for the right minded individual to expand and develop other areas within our Practice,
- You will enjoy considerable autonomy in the running of projects,
- Competitive salary package (circa £38 – 45,000 pa, dependent on individual ability and experience),
- Flexible working hours,
- Excellent career prospects with performance based rewards,
- Open plan studio with a friendly and inclusive environment,
- Training and development opportunities, and
- Office functions and events.
If you are a passionate architect looking for a new challenge, with ambitions to join a highly collaborative practice with excellent career progression prospects, then apply today.