Job ID 4438
Salary (£) 25-30
Contact Email email@example.com
This is an exciting opportunity to join a young, forward-thinking and design-led, residential architectural practice. We have developed a widely recognized reputation for delivering beautifully designed, high-quality, cost-effective residential architectural projects for a mixture of domestic and commercial clients. We pride ourselves on our client services and our proactive approach to project planning.
We are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic Architectural Designer / Technologist to oversee a number of our domestic projects from concept design through to planning and building control approval.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
– Producing thorough architectural drawings for planning and building regulations
– Developing bespoke designs, working directly with clients and alongside our design team to create new concept schemes and bring fresh ideas to the project
– Holding client meetings and presenting to clients
– Carrying out measured and topographic surveys
– Project management; overseeing each stage of the project and insuring deadlines and client expectations are met with the help and guidance of our practice manager
– Presenting weekly design reviews to the studio design manager
– Reporting to your seniors on project progress
To be successful in this role, the following requirements are essential:
– A relevant architectural degree
– At least 2 years’ experience within an architectural practice
– A good working knowledge of architectural software such as AutoCAD, Revit & SketchUp
– An understanding of planning policy and building regulations
– A full UK driving licence
– Excellent communication skills, be confident in presenting design schemes and holding client meetings
– Excellent design skills and the ability to develop designs and construction documentation using own initiative.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please send your CV along with your portfolio. Please note applications without portfolios will not be considered.