Job ID 4441
Salary (£) 30-35 (DPOE)
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an exciting opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join a young, forward thinking and design led architectural practice. We have developed a widely recognised reputation for delivering beautifully designed, high quality, cost-effective architectural projects for a mixture of domestic and commercial clients. We pride ourselves on our client services and our pro-active approach to project planning.
We are seeking passionate and enthusiastic Structural Engineer to assist our design team with required structural solutions.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
– Producing thorough structural drawings and calculations for building regulations and construction
– Developing structural solutions on residential projects ranging from smaller domestic works to larger development projects.
– Holding client meetings and presenting to clients
– Carrying out measured and structural surveys
– Project management; overseeing each stage of the project and insuring deadlines and client expectations are met with the help and guidance of our practice manager
– Reporting to your seniors on project progress
To be successful in this role, the following requirements are essential:
– A relevant engineering degree
– At least 2 years’ experience within an architectural practice
– A good working knowledge of architectural software such as AutoCAD, Revit & SketchUp
– An understanding of building regulations and construction detailing
– A full UK driving licence
– Excellent communication skills, be confident in presenting design schemes and holding client meetings
– Excellent design skills and the ability to develop designs and construction documentation using own initiative.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please send your CV along with your portfolio. Please note applications without portfolios will not be considered.