Job ID 4936
Salary (£) £25,000 - £35,000 DOE
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
LB Design Recruitment are working with a growing international practice based in Winchester to offer a Part II Architectural Assistant job vacancy.
As an architectural assistant, you’ll typically be engaged on a major client account, assisting job runners on the general design and management of architectural projects in the commercial sectors of data centres, logistics, offices and retail. This role would suit a Part II architectural assistant, but applications are also welcomed from other relevant professional backgrounds.
Your skills and experience
- A minimum of two years’ UK based experience in a similar role, preferably across all project workstages in a relevant sector.
- Strong technical knowledge including a good understanding of UK building regulations and legislation.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small team.
- Solid working knowledge of Revit essential, also AutoCAD and MS Office.
- Confident verbal and written communication skills.
- Good team working skills and a positive, pro-active attitude.
- Great organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- Fluent in written and spoken English (proficiency in one or more additional languages would also be advantageous).
What’s on offer
- Most projects pass rapidly from concept to completion so you’ll experience a wide range of job phases, including valuable site experience.
- A relatively small local office so you’ll quickly feel part of a friendly, supportive team, and get to work closely with senior colleagues.
- The opportunity to collaborate with offices across Europe and Latin America and work on interesting projects for world-leading clients.
- Support through further training.
- As a large proportion of work is based outside of the UK, travel opportunities are available for those wishing to experience working somewhere new.
- A hybrid workingapproach means that you’ll be able to work from home for up to three days each week with the remaining time in the Winchester office.
If you think this person might be you, we would love to hear from you.