Job ID 4935
Salary (£) £40,000 - £45,000 DOE
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
LB Design Recruitment are working with a growing international practice based in Winchester to recruit experienced and enthusiastic Senior Architect / Technologist.
As a Senior Architect / Technologist, you’ll typically be engaged on a major client account, working with a range of stakeholders (both in and outside the business), and managing a project team. Most of our projects are in the commercial sectors of data centres, logistics, offices, retail and hospitality. This role would suit an experienced architect or technologist, but applications are also welcomed from other relevant professional backgrounds.
Your skills and experience
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role, preferably across all project workstages in a relevant sector.
- A good understanding of UK, US or EU permitting and construction.
- Strong design skills and technical knowledge.
- Solid working knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD and MS Office.
- Confident verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent team working skills and a positive, pro-active attitude.
- Great organisational and management skills, with the ability to manage internal project teams, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- Fluent in written and spoken English (proficiency in one or more additional languages would also be advantageous).
What’s on offer
- Most projects pass rapidly from concept to completion so you’ll experience a wide range of job phases, including valuable site experience.
- A relatively small local office so you’ll quickly feel part of a friendly, supportive team, and get to work closely with senior colleagues.
- The opportunity to collaborate with offices across Europe and Latin America and work on interesting projects for world-leading clients.
- Support through further training.
- As a large proportion of work is based outside of the UK, travel opportunities are available for those wishing to experience working somewhere new.
- A hybrid workingapproach means that you’ll be able to work from home for up to three days each week with the remaining time in the Winchester office.
If you think this person might be you, we would love to hear from you.