Job ID 4330
Salary (£) £35,000 - £45,000 DOE
Contact Email email@example.com
LB Design Recruitment are working with a dynamic architectural practice, located on the outskirts of the New Forest to recruit an Architect or Architectural Technologist / Technician. They work across multiple sectors including leisure & hospitality, commercial, education, mixed-use and residential.
Key attributes and skills required:
- Dynamic and innovative Architect or Architectural Technologist / Technician.
- Excellent design and technical skills.
- Project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and SketchUp.
- Knowledge of Vectorworks would be an advantage but training can be provided.
- Experience of BIM, 3D modelling and ArchiCAD would be advantageous.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing internal projects, including programming and fee monitoring.
- Managing consultants and working in conjunction with clients.
- Delivering projects at various RIBA work stages from 0-7.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Architect or Architectural Technologist / Technician as there are no boundaries to progression.
If you are interested in this role, we would love to hear from you.