Job ID 3571
Salary (£) negotiable dependent on experience
Contact Email email@example.com
Castria is an award winning multidisciplinary consultancy providing architectural, civil & structural engineering and building surveying services to a wide range of private and public sector clients throughout the UK. We offer a truly integrated service to a wide range of sectors and bring specialist knowledge and skill to a diverse range of projects.
An opportunity has arisen for a qualified Architectural Technician or Technologist to join our architectural team. We are looking for someone who is a highly motivated team player, focused on attention to detail, with strong communication skills and excellent organisational and time management skills. The successful candidate will gain experience in a multi-disciplinary office and will have the opportunity to work with a fully qualified Architect, our Conservation Architects and engineers.
We are offering a very competitive salary package with support for career progression. Grab this unique opportunity to work in one of the most attractive parts of the UK whilst delivering industry leading architectural design services throughout the UK. The position offers flexible working for a great work/life balance.
- Working within a multidisciplinary team on project delivery
- Developing design options from concept to technical with the support and guidance of the project lead.
- Producing technical drawings using AutoCAD and Revit drafting/modelling
- Working up drawings, specifications and project reports
- Preparing planning, building regulation and construction packages
- Able to work on your own initiative with strong problem-solving skills whilst working alongside project architects and leads
- Contribute to the efficient delivery of projects to meet programme and budget.
- Attend project meetings as required.
- Carrying out general shared responsibility tasks of maintaining the office and assisting with normal office duties and administration
- Applicants should have experience in working within a professional architectural environment (required for part II only)
- Experience in the use of software including Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Have experience in the production of technical drawings in Autodesk AutoCAD/Revit
- Excellent Graphic skills in Adobe Illustrator, In Design, Photoshop, Affinity
- Confident, enthusiastic and approachable manner.
- Reasonable knowledge of construction including UK building regulations and planning processes and applications.
- Good organisation and time keeping skills.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a growing design team.
- Demonstrable experience working across all RIBA stages.
- Willingness to learn and develop skills in a wide variety of sectors.
- Cornwall or Bristol based.