Job ID 4643
Salary (£) to be negotiated
Contact Email email@example.com
Castria is a multidisciplinary consultancy providing architectural, civil & structural engineering and building surveying services to a wide range of private and public sector clients, including a specialism in the herirage and conservations sectors. We offer a truly integrated service to a wide range of sectors and bring specialist knowledge and skill to a diverse range of projects.
An opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified Part 3 architect or a Part 2 Architectural Assistant with 3+ years of industry experience to join our architectural team in either Cornwall or Bristol. We are looking for someone who is a highly motivated team player, focused on attention to detail, with strong communication skills and excellent organisational and time management skills. The successful candidate will gain experience in a multi-disciplinary office and will have the opportunity to work with a fully qualified Architects, our Conservation Architects and engineers.
For both the newly qualified Part 3 architect or a Part 2 Architectural Assistant we are offering a very competitive salary package with support for career progression and continued support if working towards Part 3 qualification. Grab this unique opportunity to work in one of the most attractive parts of the UK whilst delivering industry leading architectural design services throughout the UK. The position offers flexible working for a great work/life balance.
- Previous responsibility for RIBA work stages 2 to 6
- Project experience in commercial sectors, conservation and listed building experience is an advantage.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit and advantage
- Demonstrable experience with technical detailing, coordination and project delivery
- Proven ability to lead a design team from inception through to project completion
- Previous experience of on-site construction an advantage
- Previous experience of Contract Administration and/or Project Management (for Part III role)
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English