Job ID 3570
Salary (£) negotiable based on experience
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Castria is an award winning multidisciplinary consultancy providing architectural, civil & structural engineering and building surveying services to a wide range of private and public sector clients throughout the UK. We offer a truly integrated service to a wide range of sectors and bring specialist knowledge and skill to a diverse range of projects.
An opportunity has arisen for a qualified Architectural Technician or Technologist to join our architectural team. We are looking for someone who is a highly motivated team player, focused on attention to detail, with strong communication skills and excellent organisational and time management skills. The successful candidate will gain experience in a multi-disciplinary office and will have the opportunity to work with fully qualified Architects, our Conservation Architects and Engineers.
We are offering a very competitive salary package with support for career progression. Grab this unique opportunity to work in one of the most attractive parts of the UK whilst delivering industry leading architectural design services throughout the UK. The position offers flexible working for a great work/life balance.
- Working within a multidisciplinary team on project delivery
- Producing technical drawings using AutoCAD and Revit drafting/modelling
- Working up drawings, preparation of design details and specifications
- Experience of preparing planning, building regulation and construction packages
- Able to work on your own initiative with strong problem-solving skills
- Work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary environment across teams to ensure successful delivery of projects
- Contribute to the efficient delivery of projects to meet programme and budget.
Currently our team is working on over 30 local and national projects. Our work ranges from concept design through to construction covering commercial, residential, MoD estate, ports and harbours and iconic historic buildings.
- Applicants should have post-qualification experience of 2+ years
- UK Passport and driving license
- Experience in the use of software including Microsoft Excel and Word and the production of technical drawings in Autodesk AutoCAD/Revit
- Experience of undertaking building surveys with availability to travel nationally occasionally.
- Confident, enthusiastic and approachable manner.
- Strong knowledge of construction including UK building regulations and planning processes and applications.
- Good organisation and time keeping skills.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a growing design team.
- Demonstrable experience working on large complex projects, ideally within the UK
- Demonstrable experience working at RIBA stages 4 – 6
- Cornwall or Bristol based