Job ID 4526
Salary (£) £45,000 - £65,000 pa.
Contact Email email@example.com
Job Title: Associate or Director of Landscape Architecture
Salary: £45,000 – £65,000 pa.
About the Company:
A national design & planning consultancy with a strong reputation for delivering high-quality landscape architecture projects is looking for an Associate or Director of Landscape Architecture to lead their team in Edinburgh.
This company has consistently grown since its inception and developed an outstanding reputation in the market across all services. Attributing this to their incredibly talented & diverse staff and ensuring that individual contributions & achievements are recognised.
You will have an active role in delivering a variety of projects with a commitment to maintaining the highest professional standards and quality. This will include supporting the development of the team’s technical expertise and securing new business within Scotland. This is a significant opportunity for you to progress your career and they are committed to supporting you every step of the way to achieve your goals and the success of the Edinburgh team.
You will be expected to manage a range of diverse projects that require landscape planning services for residential, minerals, retail, mixed-use developments, telecommunications, and onshore & offshore renewable energy schemes. A significant amount of their project work involves local public inquiry work which requires both a commercial and innovative approach.
They are looking for an experienced Landscape Architect who is a specialist in LVIAs. You will be either an Associate or Director level with proven ability in all aspects of landscape planning and are seeking high-quality candidates with strong professional acumen, commercial insight, and the skills to develop and maintain a network of clients.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A relevant degree/postgraduate diploma in Landscape Architecture and Chartered Membership of the Landscape Institute;
- 8+ years of experience in UK-based practice/projects
- Proven understanding and experience in LVIA’s, feasibility studies, landscape planning, and design, supporting landscape statements, and mitigation strategies;
- A track record in the renewable energy sector both onshore and offshore;
- Knowledge and understanding of the Scottish development sector and ability to grow our network of clients;
- Experience in public inquiries as a Landscape Expert Witness would be desirable;
- An experienced professional with strong technical report writing skills;
- Demonstrate successful project management and effective organisational and communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively and independently; and
- An ability to be proactive, strategic, and analytical in your approach to support our client’s requirements.
- Competitive salary
- Regular reviews
- Contractual bonus scheme
- 7% salary contribution towards your pension in a reputable scheme
- Generous annual leave including several gift days during the Christmas period.
- Private health insurance scheme and life assurance for all our employees.
- Regular employee events – Social, CPD, fundraising, networking, conferences
- Summer Days Out / Christmas Lunch
- Annual Employee Conference Day
- Reward Hub Discounts
If you are a highly motivated and senior experienced Chartered Landscape Architect with a passion for creating better places, they would love to hear from you. Please send your CV & Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
They are an equal-opportunity employer. Celebrating and supporting diversity and committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive environment throughout the employee lifecycle.
For more information or to apply, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Andy Watkins on 07498 564 449. Or follow the links to submit your CV & Portfolio for consideration.
Pelle Recruitment is an Architecture & Design specialist agency, all details will be held in confidence and applications will only be made once we have discussed the role/company that is hiring.