Job ID 4528
Salary (£) £35,000 - £45,000 pa.
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Senior Architectural Technologist or Technician
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 pa.
About the Company:
An award-winning Architect’s practice with a strong reputation for delivering high-quality architectural projects is looking for a Senior Architectural Technologist or Technician to join its team in Cardiff.
As a Senior Architectural Technologist or Technician, you will be responsible for overseeing the entire construction project lifecycle, while managing personnel involved at different stages, and demonstrating your strong technical abilities. You will use your knowledge of Revit software to create 2D and 3D drawings, models, and documentation to deliver projects in residential, education, bluelight, sport & leisure, workplace & industrial, and culture & community sectors.
- Delivering architectural projects under traditional and design & build procurement routes
- Creating 2D and 3D drawings, models, and documentation in Revit software
- Coordinating with other members of the internal & external project teams
- Preparing reports and presentations
- Liaising with clients and contractors
- Maintaining and updating project files
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree/HNC/HND in Architectural Technology or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in Architectural Technology
- Relevant UK-based project experience
- Membership to CIAT (ideal but not essential)
- Proven ability to use Revit, NBS, and Enscape software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work on a variety of challenging and stimulating projects
- Chance to make a real difference in the built environment
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Architectural Technologist or Technician with a passion for creating great buildings, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com.
They are an equal-opportunity employer. Celebrating and supporting diversity and committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive environment throughout the employee lifecycle.
For more information or to apply, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Andy Watkins on 07498 564 449. Or follow the links to submit your CV & Portfolio for consideration.
Pelle Recruitment is an Architecture & Design specialist agency, all details will be held in confidence and applications will only be made once we have discussed the role/company that is hiring.