Job ID 4522
Salary (£) £40,000 - £50,000 pa.
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Senior or Principal Landscape Architect
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 pa.
Reports To: Head of Landscape Architecture
About the Company:
A national design & planning consultancy with a strong reputation for delivering high-quality landscape architecture projects is looking for a Senior or Principal Landscape Architect to join their team in Birmingham.
From multi-award-winning infrastructure projects to small and large-scale residential schemes including innovative garden villages and new towns, energy, and education schemes, they cover it all and offer you a range of exposure to get involved in some of the UK’s most exciting schemes.
As a Senior or Principal Landscape Architect, you will be experienced in Landscape Design to lead and manage projects of varying complexity, type, and size from inception through to completion. You’ll share their passion and commitment to deliver excellence in all aspects of Landscape Architecture and Design.
- Working with clients, developers, and local authorities to develop and deliver landscape architecture solutions
- Landscape design and application of strategic landscape analysis
- Site promotion, planning stage, and appeal work for sites in sensitive landscapes
- Preparing concept, schematic, and detailed landscape architecture plans
- Preparing reports and presentations
- Coordinating with other disciplines, such as architecture, planning, and engineering
- Liaising with the public to gather feedback and ensure that projects meet the needs of the community
Qualifications and Experience:
- Master’s degree in landscape architecture or a related field
- Considering/Working towards Chartered Membership of the Landscape Institute
- 6+ years of experience in UK-based practice/projects
- Creative flair and enjoyment in exploring innovative landscape techniques
- working collaboratively to create sustainable and successful developments
- Proven ability to lead and manage projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical skills in CAD and other design software (AutoCAD/Vectorworks and the Adobe Suite)
- Knowledge of the planning system and local authority design guidance
- Competitive salary
- Regular reviews
- Contractual bonus scheme
- 7% salary contribution towards your pension in a reputable scheme
- Generous annual leave including several gift days during the Christmas period.
- Private health insurance scheme and life assurance for all our employees.
- Regular employee events – Social, CPD, fundraising, networking, conferences
- Summer Days Out / Christmas Lunch
- Annual Employee Conference Day
- Reward Hub Discounts
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Landscape Architect with a passion for creating better places, they would love to hear from you. Please send your CV & Portfolio to email@example.com.
They are an equal-opportunity employer. Celebrating and supporting diversity and committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive environment throughout the employee lifecycle.
For more information or to apply, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Andy Watkins on 07498 564 449. Or follow the links to submit your CV & Portfolio for consideration.
Pelle Recruitment is an Architecture & Design specialist agency, all details will be held in confidence and applications will only be made once we have discussed the role/company that is hiring.