Job ID 4950
Salary (£) TBA
Contact Email email@example.com
Part II ARCHITECTURAL ASSISTANT
KWL Architects Ltd is a medium sized award-winning Architects practice specializing in care related projects across the UK. We are seeking a Part II Architectural assistant to join and strengthen our busy team in Newport, South Wales.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:-
- The is a Full time, 37 hour, office based position within our office located at Newport, South Wales.
- RIBA Part II qualified with BArch or Masters degree in Architecture.
- A minimum of one year’s UK office experience is required.
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written language.
- Experienced and competent in the use of Architectural design software including AutoCAD LT, photoshop, In-design, PowerPoint and ideally Revit.
- Be able to demonstrate design flair and excellent design skills, combined with a practical common-sense approach to problem solving.
- Be able to produce high-quality designs, with a particular attention to detail and aesthetics for the delivery of concept, feasibility, and planning drawings.
- Prepare planning, briefing, public presentation, and DAS documents using appropriate software.
- Ability to manage workload and be adaptable when working on a variety of projects and different clients.
- Ability to work independently on smaller projects or as part of a team on larger projects.
- When team working, be able to communicate effectively within a team and assist in delivering design and technical solutions and information.
- Have a good working knowledge of UK planning policies and understanding of the building regulations, relevant to applicant’s experience.
- A willingness to learn with a can-do attitude.
- KWL Architects Ltd is an Employee-owned business (EOT)
- A good salary commensurate with experience, with annual Pay reviews.
- Good opportunity for progression within the practice.
- Bonuses from profits paid three times a year.
- Minimum of 25 days paid holiday leave, increasing with length of service.
- Company pension scheme.
- Medical Healthcare cover.
- Modern open plan working environment with social break out area.
KWL Architects is an EOT (Employee-Owned Trust) This is an opportunity to work for a client focused practice, in a friendly office environment, working on a variety of projects across the UK. This is a permanent position for the right candidate and the salary will be commensurate with experience.