Job ID 2394
Salary (£) £35,000 - £45,000
Contact Email email@example.com
Bennett and Game have recently had the pleasure of welcoming this long-standing Architectural Practice to work with us in finding their next recruit. Our client is looking for a hard working Project Architect who is open minded in their next opportunity, this is due to the array of projects that they tend to work on. Specialising within niche sectors such as Places of worship, Cultural buildings, Conservation and Regeneration, their ideal candidate is going to have had exposure to these types of projects, as well as experience on modern new builds and residential projects.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Project Architect looking for a position that will offer them the independence to run their own desk but also work with the team when needed. Their fluid office-working environment encourages team work, allowing colleagues to work with different people on each project. The successful Project Architect will be taking the load from directors, so should hit the ground running, having the initiative to work independently and make important decisions on projects. Site visits will be an important part of this job, as you will be taking projects from inception to completion keeping the project on track by checking in with its progress.
Our client have a well-founded ethos for conservation and keeping the beauty in historic/ cultural buildings through regeneration, so would like you to have a similar outlook when working on projects. Further to this, forming strong relationships with their clients is a priority for them so they would like you to fit in with the company’s friendly character.
Project Architect Position Overview
- Take ownership of projects from planning stage through to completion
- Prepare and produce technical BID and tender documents
- Create engaging designs that exceed the project brief
- Running projects independently and in a team
- Maintain and form strong relationships with clients and colleagues
- Completing feasibility studies
- Frequent site visits
- Working on unique projects and expanding your skill set in particularly Listed Buildings
Project Architect Position Requirements
- 3-4 years’ experience project running
- Experience working on projects from RIBA stages 0-7
- Proficiency with AutoCAD
- Experience within Conservation Architecture (essential)
- Full clean drivers licence
Project Architect Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary (£35,000 to £45,000 DOE)
- Option to get involved in their in house and external events such as art workshops, charity events and weekly yoga session in the office and small garden space.
- Flexible Hybrid working (max 4 days)
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.