Job ID 2395
Salary (£) £28,000 - £40,000
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently representing a talented, award-winning practice based around Banbury that are actively looking for an Architectural Technician / Technologist to join their team. This is an excellent career opportunity for an Architectural Technician / Technologist to build and develop their career further within an inspiring, well-established practice.
The successful Architectural Technician / Technologist will be working on a wide range of projects across a range of sectors, and will always have work on the go. Key sectors include Residential, Education, Conservation and Historic developments. Projects will vary from new builds, extensions and alterations. The successful individual will be working as part of the team and independently within the practice, this ratio will vary on your level of competency with software’s and workload etc. You would be taking projects from planning drawings all the way through to completion stages. Key responsibilities will include, preparing and presenting design proposals, liaising with contractors and construction professionals, the chance of job running, creating building regulation drawings and technical detailing. This practice uses Vectorworks on a daily basis however, it is not essential as training is provided.
The successful Architectural Technician / Technologist will have the opportunity to really be involved in business decisions and future project, our client listen to their employees. Our client is seeking an individual with a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience.
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Overview
- Work on a range of developments within the residential, conservation and historic sectors
- Work with Vectorworks Revit on a daily basis
- Work independently as well as in a team
- Job Running
- Create building regulation drawings and technical detailing
- Liaise / Work closely with clients and contactors
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Requirements
- Excellent knowledge of Vectorworks; Beneficial
- Experience with Revit
- Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic
- Excellent Design Skills
- Knowledge of Building Regulations
- Experience with Job Running
- Full Driving License & Car
- Living in or around the Banbury area
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Remuneration
- Salary; (£28,000 – £40,000 DOE)
- WFH currently being trialled
- Other benefits discussed at interview stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.