Job ID 2930
Salary (£) £25,000 - £35,000
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently recruiting for a Part II Architectural Assistant to join a design lead practice based in the Birmingham area. This is an excellent career opportunity for a Part II Architectural Assistant to progress their career within a well-established company.
The ideal individual should have some professional experience post qualification. It is essential that the successful Part II Architectural Assistant has a good working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD with excellent Technical, Design and Presentation skills, as well as have the ambition to build their skills and knowledge further. Our client works on a range of sectors including Residential, Commercial, Educational, Sports and Leisure so it would be advantageous if the candidate had experience within similar projects or a keen interest in these sectors.
This award-winning practice is seeking a Part II Architectural Assistant to join their growing team. They provide an outstanding service to all clients and pride themselves on developing an excellent working relationship. This practice offers an excellent career path to all of their employees and assist with training and development.
Part II Architectural Assistant Position Overview
- Take part in the briefing process & review on project programmes.
- Provide input and support into the Deliverables Schedules for the architectural teams and all associated consultants.
- Prepare concept design sketches and develop the design utilising Revit and AutoCAD.
- Attend Design Team meetings and Co-ordination meetings.
- Attend Client project meetings to present architectural designs and reports.
- Assist the Design Team.
- Work on a range of developments within several sectors
Part II Architectural Assistant Position Requirements
- Part II Qualified Architectural Assistant; Recent Graduate / 2 + Years’ Experience
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
- Living in or around the Birmingham area
- Experience or an interest in the Commercial, Education and / or Residential sectors
- Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic
- Ambition to complete their Part III and become an Architect within the team
Part II Architectural Assistant Position Remuneration
- Salary; £25k – £35k (Dependant on Experience)
- Holiday, 20 days + Bank Holidays + Christmas Shut Down
- Support, Training And Development
- Other Benefits to be discussed at interview stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.