Job ID 2931
Salary (£) £28,000 - £38,000
Contact Email email@example.com
Our client is an award winning practice based in Birmingham and they are seeking an Architectural Technician / Technologist to join their growing team. They provide an outstanding service to all clients and pride themselves on developing an excellent working relationship with all clients. This is an excellent opportunity for an Architectural Technician / Technologist to build and develop their career within a talented team.
The Successful Architectural Technician / Technologist should have a relevant Degree, preferably in Architectural Technology. The client is seeking an individual who is highly motivated who is proficient in AutoCAD and Revit, with a good working knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign. The successful candidate would be working on a range of projects which will include Residential, Educational, Sport and Leisure.
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Overview
- Representative the practice externally through client and consultant liaison.
- Mentor for less experienced staff members.
- Use AutoCAD and Revit on a daily basis.
- Work on a range of developments within the Residential, Educational and Commercial sectors.
- Developing project and team leadership role within the practice.
- Developing technical design approach and bringing experience to the realisation of design concepts.
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Requirements
- Relevant Degree Qualified, Essential
- Living in or near the Birmingham area
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit, Essential
- Good working knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign, Advantageous
- Highly Motivated with an excellent work ethic
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Remuneration
- Salary; £28,000 – £38,000 (Dependant on Experience)
- Holiday, 20 days + Bank Holidays + Christmas shut down
- Support Training
- Other Benefits to be discussed at interview stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.