Job ID 2932
Salary (£) £28,000 - £45,000
Contact Email email@example.com
We are currently representing a well-established practice based in Brighton that are actively seeking a Landscape Architect to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for a Landscape Architect to develop their career within a talented, growing team.
The Landscape Architect will direct the delivery of the design and co-ordination of a wide range private and commercial landscape projects, under the guidance of a team leader/associate.
Landscape Architect Position Overview
- Direct the delivery of services within budgets, targets and timescales agreed with Line Managers and the Principal.
- Lead, motivate and develop more junior members of the team.
- To be responsible for leading the landscape design process and for communicating and delivering landscape design quality objectives for the project.
- To provide design solutions to Landscape project work.
- To assist in the preparation of graphical information for presentations, concept design and detail designs.
- To provide support in preparing specification documents.
- To assist and implement a broad range of landscape projects, liaising with clients and contractors, preparing contract documentation, appointment and supervision of contractors (including internal teams) and contract administration.
- To liaise with clients and represent the company in meetings.
- To work towards presenting landscape projects both verbally and graphically to potential clients from private, public sectors.
- Responsibility for (C.D.M.) Construction Design and Management and Health & Safety legislation affecting project implementation and be able to take appropriate steps to implement its compliance.
- To attend training and undertake career development.
Landscape Architect Position Requirements
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD, Sketch-up, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, NBS, Enscape, Revit
- Living in or around the Brighton area
- Relevant Degree Qualified; Around 2 + Years Professional Experience
- Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic
Landscape Architect Position Remuneration
- Salary; £28,000 – £45,000 + (DOE)
- Holiday; 20 Days + Bank Holidays
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Income Protection and Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Private Medical Insurance
- Professional Development
- Membership Fees & Study Support
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.