Job ID 2929
Salary (£) £32,000 - £36,000
Contact Email email@example.com
We are currently representing a leading Architectural practice based in London that are actively seeking a Part II Architectural Assistant or Newly Qualified Architect to join their growing team. This is an excellent opportunity for a Part II Architectural Assistant or Newly Qualified Architect to build and develop their career within an award-winning team.
The successful individual should either be a Part II Architectural Assistant with 2 + years’ experience or a newly qualified Architect. This practice specialises within the Residential sector and projects vary from small properties to large mixed-use developments, ranging up to £20 million in value. Our client is seeking a Part II Architectural Assistant or newly qualified Architect with professional experience within this sector.
Key responsibilities include prepare and develop drawings, create models as well as other design and technical documentation, work throughout all RIBA Stages and use AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp and the Adobe Creative Suite daily.
Part II Architectural Assistant / Newly Qualified Architect Position Overview
- Work on a range of Residential developments
- Prepare and develop drawings, create models as well as other design and technical documentation
- Work throughout all RIBA Stages
- Use AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp and the Adobe Creative Suite daily
- Work closely with clients and contractors
Part II Architectural Assistant / Newly Qualified Architect Position Requirements
- Living in or around the London area
- Relevant Degree Qualified; 2 + years Post Qualification Experience
- Excellent 3D design ability
- Strong design ability including detail, technical design and delivery
- Excellent, clear communication skills
- Proficient in Revit and / or AutoCAD
- Confident with working closely with clients and contractors
Part II Architectural Assistant / Newly Qualified Architect Position Remuneration
- Salary; £32k – £36k (DOE)
- Holiday; 20 Days (Rising to 25 days with service) & Christmas Break & Bank Holidays
- Health / Life Insurance
- RIBA Membership Fees Paid
- Flexible Working Hours
- Discretionary Bonus
- Social Events
- Other Benefits Discussed At Interview Stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.