Job ID 2393
Salary (£) £35,000 - £50,000
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, an Architectural Practice in Banbury, are seeking a talented Project Architect to join their expanding team. The successful Project Architect should have a good understanding and experience of running their own projects as well as managing various projects at once. Our client has some exciting projects in their pipeline, mainly within the residential sector but on both new design and conservation.
This is an opportunity for a well-versed Project Architect to join an architectural practice that have a wide portfolio of clients, specialising within residential and education sectors. The successful Project Architect will be primarily working on Residential projects due to the influx of projects within this sector so it would be advantageous to have previous experience within a similar position. Daily responsibilities will include job running, discussing new ideas, objectives and requirements as well as deciding on the budget of a project. The successful Architect will be using a mix of Vectorworks & Revit on a daily basis so it would be advantageous to have an excellent working knowledge of these software’s.
Our client is offering an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Architect to further their career within a supportive and busy atmosphere. You will be working independently as well as with a fellow director and other colleagues on projects; this will allow you to gain exposure to new and different ways of working.
Project Architect Position Overview
- Run and manage projects independently
- Work alongside internal and external stakeholders
- Work on all RIBA stages 0-7
- Prepare tender applications and presentations
- Resolve problems and issues that arise during construction
- Liaise with clients and develop key relationships
- Use Vectorworks and Revit frequently
Project Architect Position Requirements
- ARB registered
- Excellent working knowledge of Vectorworks & Revit advantageous
- Ability to run own projects ( minimum 2 years’ experience )
- Previously specialised within the Residential sector
- Good design skills
- Living in or around Banbury
- Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic
- Strong interest in Conservation
Project Architect Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary (£35,000 – £50,000 DOE)
- Other benefits available at interview stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.