Job ID 2882
Salary (£) £45000
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bennett and Game have the pleasure of working with a forward thinking Architectural Practice in Manchester on an Architect vacancy. They are looking to take on an enthusiastic, well rounded candidate that will slot into the office and need minimal assistance with workload. Covering a range of projects, our client are open minded in their search however do complete projects mainly within the Commercial sectors.
The most successful candidate will display a strong work ethic and have a natural ability for creative and critical thinking. As an Architect you will be working within a project team under the direction of an Associate Director or Director. This is a progressive opportunity in which you will be given independence with some assisted guidence, allowing you to develop your skills and knowledge within the commercial sector. They are currently at the front end with the majority of their projects, so experience in this area would be very beneficial. Ideally, their next recruit will have a design flair and the confidence to share this with their team, as an employee driven Practice your thoughts and ideas will be considered and listened too.
Our client are fairly receptive in their search, so we encourage Architects of all backgrounds to apply as we will be considering all applications.
Architect Position Overview
- Initiating and developing concept or detail design studies under the direction of the project architect, Associate Director or Director.
- Producing project details from concept design through to detailed construction information and specifications.
- Working on a range of projects within the Commercial sector
- Present drawings and material in a professional manner where appropriate.
- Carrying out technical and product research.
- Attendance at Design Team, Client, local authority and other meetings as appropriate or making site visits when needed
- Using Revit / AutoCAD / Sketchup on a daily basis
Architect Position Requirements
- Ideally proficient with either Revit and/ or AutoCAD
- An ability and understanding of the related principles to Sustainable design
- 2 years’ practical experience Post Part III Qualification
- Experience on projects within the Commercial, Workspace and Residential sectors
- Displays a design flair preferably in a Portfolio
- Holds a relevant qualification i.e. Part III qualified, RIBA
Architect Position Remuneration
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays), increasing with service
- Workplace pension
- Christmas Shutdown
- Discretionary bonus scheme (dependent on company performance) with the ability to pay tax-free bonuses
- Flexible working policy
- Hybrid working policy
- Further benefits on second page
- Life Insurance cover + various medical benefits (on completion of 3-month probation)
- Income Protection cover
- Employee Assistance Plan and office wellbeing initiatives
- Occupational sick pay
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Shared Parental Leave pay
- Climate perks travel policy
- Travel season ticket policy
- Annual flu immunisation
- Eyecare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme