Job ID 3377
Salary (£) £28,000 - £31,000 per year
Contact Email email@example.com
An Award-Winning Architects practice is looking to hire an ambitious & creative Architectural Assistant Part II.
Due to continued growth & success in their portfolio, they are looking to add to their existing team in Birmingham and support hybrid working with a combination of office and home-based working available.
You will be joining a practice built on support and encouragement, that promotes strength in diversity and a determination to deliver outstanding projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- Multi-sector experience is preferable, ideally in any of the following
- Residential (Apartments/Student Accommodation)
- Hospitality (Hotels/Leisure)
- Post-Part II (MArch) experience is preferable, in the region of 2-3 years in a UK practice
- Innovative in developing design solutions
- Proficient in the use of Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, and MS Office
- A strong communicator who can work collaboratively and effectively within a team
- Knowledge of the factors involved in developing an architectural project in a commercial environment
- Work on tender bids, submissions, planning applications, and presentations
- Support working relationships with colleagues, clients, consultants, contractors, third parties, and suppliers
- Play an integral part in the preparation of detailed design drawings, working drawings, schedules, and specifications
- Self-motivated and able to plan and manage your own time
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills
- This practice actively encourages its employees through the Part III process and will assign you an Architect Mentor, give you access to internal study groups, pay your course fees and study leave for the duration of your course
- 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, increasing to 27 days upon reaching 5 years’ continuous service
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Long Service Awards
This is an opportunity to join a great team and a business that offers excellent personal & professional development with a starting salary of £28,000 – £31,000 per year.
They are an equal opportunity employer. Celebrating and supporting diversity and committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive environment throughout the employee lifecycle.
For more information or to apply, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Andy Watkins on 07498 564 449. Or submit your CV & Portfolio for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pelle Recruitment is an Architecture & Design specialist agency, all details will be held in confidence and applications will only be made once we have discussed the role/company that is hiring.