Job ID 2369
Salary (£) £27,000 - £42,000
Contact Email email@example.com
We are currently on the lookout for an Architectural Technician / Technologist to join a well-established Architectural Practice, which is based, around the Boston area. This is an excellent opportunity for an Architectural Technician / Technologist to develop their career within a talented team.
The successful individual will be able to produce and present drawings to clients and directors. This opportunity will involve the Architectural Technician / Technologist dealing with contractors, developing projects within the Residential sector, working closely with clients, attend site visits and assure the projects are achieved by the deadline. This practice works within both domestic and commercial sectors so the projects will be varied; experience within both is highly beneficial. There is an excellent opportunity to develop a career within the practice.
Our client requires an individual with around 2 years’ experience as an Architectural Technician / Technologist. Ideally, this company are looking for someone who has experience in carrying out surveys and planning applications so experience within this would be highly advantageous. Our client uses AutoCAD on a daily basis so a strong knowledge of this is essential.
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Overview
- Involved in a variety of projects within the Residential sector
- Producing drawings and presenting these directly to clients
- Attending client visits
- Dealing with Contractors
- Carry out surveys and planning applications
- Using initiative on projects and when developing the business needs
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Requirements
- Living in or close to the Boston area
- Relevant Degree Qualified; 2 years post qualification experience minimum
- Experience / Knowledge of Residential and Commercial projects
- Experience in carrying out surveys and planning applications
- Knowledge of SketchUp and Photoshop
- Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Remuneration
- Salary; £27k – £42k (DOE)
- Holiday; 21 Days + Bank Holidays
- Other benefits discussed at interview stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.