Job ID 2372
Salary (£) £28,000 - £45,000
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently representing a well-established Architectural practice based around the Newark area who are actively looking for an Architectural Technician / Technologist to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for an Architectural Technician / Technologist to join and develop their career within a talented team.
Our client is ideally looking for a highly motivated Architectural Technician / Technologist to work within the company’s industrial sector so it would be highly advantageous to have previous experience within this sector. Projects will include industrial units, commercial parks, and retail and transport developments. On a daily basis, the Architectural Technician / Technologist will be responsible for working directly with clients and contractors, running projects from inception through to completion on site, assisting other members of staff and ensure all projects are delivered to the deadline and are meeting all design requirements. The Architectural Technician / Technologist will be required to use Revit and AutoCAD on a daily basis so it would be advantageous to have an excellent working knowledge of these software’s.
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Overview
- Work directly with clients and contractors
- Running projects from feasibility through to completion on site
- Assist and support other members of staff when required
- Ensure all projects are delivered to the deadline and are meeting all design requirements
- Work on a number of industrial projects including energy, waste, manufacturing and distribution centres
- Using AutoCAD and Revit on a daily basis
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Requirements
- Living in or around the Newark area
- Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic
- Relevant Degree Qualified
- Experience within the Industrial / Commercial sector
- Excellent knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Remuneration
- Salary; £28k – £45k+ (DOE)
- Holiday; 24 Days + Bank Holidays
- Other benefits discussed at interview stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.