Job ID 2388
Salary (£) £25,000 - £40,000
Contact Email Isabelle.email@example.com
Bennett and Game have the pleasure of working with our client, a multidisciplinary consultancy with an international presence, on an Architectural Technologist / Technician vacancy in Newcastle. They are a forward thinking company with a drive for employee progression and success. Due to a surge in workload for this particular office, they are eager to bring some enthusiastic, hardworking Architectural Technician / Technologists of various levels on board.
The most successful Architectural Technician / Technologist is going to have strong communicative and team working skills, which can be displayed when collaborating on projects. Our client are open minded in their search however are keen to speak with candidates who are skilled / proficient with Revit software. Ideally, they are looking for candidates that have had exposure within numerous sectors such as Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Multi sector and mixed use. You will be working in a fast paced environment with the benefit of controlling your hours. Putting their employees first, they encourage a good work life balance as well as offering small to larger incentives to encourage efficiency and motivation.
We encourage Architectural Technician / Technologist of all levels to apply however those with a minimum of 2 years upwards are more likely to be of interest. This is an exciting opportunity in which I encourage Architectural Technician / Technologist from all backgrounds to apply due to our client being so receptive in their search.
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Overview
- The use of Revit of a daily basis
- Producing high-quality drawings and designs
- Working across RIBA stages with a focus on the technical stages
- Liaising with clients, contractors, consultants, local planning authorities and building control
- Work at a practice that takes pride in developing their staff
- Work on a variety of projects within numerous sectors
- Opportunity to progress and achieve CIAT status
- Familiar with Technical Building Design and Building Regulations to prepare packages and make submissions
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Requirements
- Relevant qualification required i.e. HND/ HNC/ BSc etc.
- Looking for a permanent position
- A hard working & motivated individual
- A background in a range of sectors in order to be flexible in the workplace (Advantageous)
- Skilled/ Proficient Revit
- To not have solely residential experience
- Minimum 2 years post qualifying
- Proven technical design and detailing skills in a portfolio
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Remuneration
- Competitive Salary ( £25,000 – £40,000 )
- Standard 8.30-5.30 ( flexible on start/finish times )
- 22 days + bank holidays ( increasing on seniority )
- Pension – salary sacrifice scheme – Employee pays minimum of 5%, employers 4%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Death in Service – 4 x annual salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Private Healthcare – employee pays at very reduced rate
- Sponsorship towards Part III qualification
- Flexible working – office/home/hybrid/100% remote depending on position, candidate and their home set up
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.