Job ID 2354
Salary (£) £30,000 - £45,000
Contact Email email@example.com
We are currently representing a talented, award-winning practice based in Kettering that are actively looking for an Architectural Technician / Technologist to join their team. This is an excellent career opportunity for an Architectural Technician / Technologist to build and develop their career further within an inspiring, well-established practice.
The most successful Architectural Technician / Technologist will be working on a wide range of projects across a range of sectors, and will always have work on the go. Key sectors include Industrial, Commercial and Education. The practice also occasionally work within the Residential, Healthcare and Heritage sectors. Projects will vary from small alterations to large multi-million pound developments. The successful individual will be working as part of the team and independently within the practice, taking projects from planning drawings all the way through to completion stages.
Our client works on multi-million-pound projects and a large proportion of their workload is through recommendation or repeat business, which is why they pride themselves on their outstanding work. The office use Revit as a primary software so knowledge of the software is advantageous, however former use of any 3D software would be acceptable.
The successful individual will have the opportunity to communicate directly with clients, and have their say in projects design. This position will require someone who has had 2+ years’ experience within the industry.
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Overview
- Produce NBS Specifications
- Produce wide range of drawing package
- Work on a range of developments within the Industrial, Commercial and Education sectors
- Work with Revit on a daily basis
- Work independently as well as in a team
- Create building regulation drawings and technical detailing
- Liaise with appropriate authorities (e.g. planning enquiries and building inspectors) when producing documentation for statutory approval
- Carry out design-stage risk assessments.
- Administer contracts and project certifications.
- Appraise the performance of buildings which are in use and produce maintenance management information
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Requirements
- Minimum 2 Years Post Qualification Experience
- Experience working in a team
- Good knowledge of any 3D software & open to being trained in Revit
- Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic
- High technical detailing ability
- Thorough knowledge of Building Regulations
- Live within a commutable distance of Kettering
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary (£30,000 – £45,000 DOE)
- Holiday; 23 Days + Bank Holidays
- Flexible Working Hours
- Home working if needed
- Career Development Support
- Summer, Christmas & Other Social Events
- Other Benefits Discussed At Interview Stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy