Job ID 2358
Salary (£) £30,000 - £45,000
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client an, award winning multi-disciplinary practice incorporating an innovative and experienced team of Chartered Architects and Engineers, are seeking a talented Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist to join their expanding team in Cardiff.
The successful Architectural Technician / Technologist should have a minimum of 1 years post-qualified experience. Our client currently employs around 50 people and pride themselves delivering high quality designs on project values from £1m to £50m. Our clients client basis include several blue-chip companies in the commercial, custodial, residential, retail, financial, healthcare and hotel & leisure sectors. This is an exciting opportunity to join their established team, delivering design and technical information using AutoCAD and Revit / BIM across a range of projects.
The successful Architectural Technician / Technologist should have good technical skills and be technically competent, consistently delivering to a high standard. You should be capable and confident to run projects, including client and contractor engagement across a variety of projects. In exchange you will receive excellent career progression opportunities.
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Overview
- Work independently at times as well as in a team
- Produce drawings and documentation as required using Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD, individually and in collaboration with the technical team
- Be responsible for the preparation and coordination of detailed design and production information including drawings and documents for tender packages and construction drawings
- Work as part of a team small design/technical team
- To work as a key member of the team applying technical knowledge to all sectors
- Help with and coordinate the design and production of comprehensive design information
- Prepare and produce plans and documents for statutory approvals
- Participate in team meetings
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Requirements
- Relevant degree/background
- Revit/AutoCAD knowledge
- Live in or around Cardiff
- Minimum 1 years’ post qualification experience
- Good knowledge of Building Regulations and technical knowledge for the preparation of drawings
- Motivated and happy to work within a team
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary (£25,000 – £35,000 DOE)
- Potential for hybrid / flexible working
- Progression / training opportunities
- Other company benefits to be discussed at interview stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.