Job ID 2888
Salary (£) £28k - £38k
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently representing a well-established Architectural Practice, based around the Harrogate area that is actively looking for an Architectural Technician / Technologist to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for an Architectural Technician / Technologist to build and develop their career within a talented, growing team.
Our client is looking for an Architectural Technician / Technologist with a minimum of 2 years professional experience. This practice specialises within the High-End Residential and Commercial sectors. Projects include new builds, refurbishments, extensions and fit-outs. It would be highly advantageous for the Architectural Technician / Technologist to have professional experience within at least one of these sectors.
The successful Architectural Technician / Technologist will be responsible for producing technical drawings for a variety of projects, work closely with clients, attend site, working through inception to completion, oversee projects as well as use Revit on a daily basis.
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Overview
- Work on a range of high-end Residential and Commercial developments
- Produce technical drawings and packages for a variety of projects
- Attend site
- Work closely with clients
- Work projects from inception through to completion
- Oversee projects
- Use AutoCAD on a daily basis
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Requirements
- Living in or around the Harrogate area
- Relevant Degree Qualified; Minimum 2 Years Professional Experience
- Excellent knowledge of building regulations
- Highly motivated with a brilliant work ethic
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD
- Experience within the High-End Residential or Commercial sectors
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Remuneration
- Salary; £28,000 – £38,000 (DOE)
- Holiday; 25 Days + Bank Holidays
- Career Progression
- Hybrid Working
- Social Events
- Other Benefits Discussed At Interview Stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.