Job ID 2883
Salary (£) £55,000
Contact Email email@example.com
Bennett and Game currently have the pleasure of working with an AJ Top 100 Architectural Practice who are in need of a BIM Manager for their office in Liverpool. Our clients aim is to become a fully BIM enabled Practice and would like their next BIM Manager to assist with this. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to work and be an integral part of developing and maintaining BIM practice standards; with the perquisite of our client being a progressive, award winning Architectural Practice.
The most successful BIM Manager will display strong work ethic due to this position not being project specific, but will be predominantly on some exciting larger scale projects in and around Liverpool. As a multidisciplinary Architectural Practice, their next recruit could have the chance to work across a range of sectors such as Commercial, Hotel, Leisure, Residential, Student Accommodation, and some Interiors. Our client is a company who accommodate for candidates from a range of backgrounds, making this a great opportunity for a motivated individual looking to grow, progress and challenge themselves within new aspects of their career.
Our client are receptive in their search, so we encourage BIM Coordinators and BIM Managers of all levels too apply for this very exciting opportunity.
BIM Manager Position Overview
- Develop and deliver the strategy to successfully implement BIM across the practice in order to become a fully BIM enabled
- Actively promote the Practice in relation to BIM and continually review and suggest improvements to their BIM strategy in order to lead them to BIM level 3
- Studies and researches IT strategy and infrastructure to ensure no boundaries towards BIM Level 3
- Creates a structured training programme to provide a smooth transition from AutoCAD to Revit Architecture environment
- Attend and participate conferences, seminars and workshops for BIM; as well as industry groups and forums such as AUGI and MRUG
- Assists with COBie data drops (or similar) as per client and facilities managers requirements.
- Develops and assists in enforcing BIM documentation and workflow process standards suitable for ISO9001 compliance.
- Reviews models to ensure good drawing and modelling practices in line with the industry recommended workflows such as BS1192 and AEC(UK) BIM Standards.
- Authors and maintains the BIM Execution Plan and other BIM related documentation.
BIM Manager Position Requirements
- Currently / previously worked in a role with similar responsibilities to the above
- Related Architecture/ BIM qualification
- Previous experience in the Architectural Industry
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Revit, Autodesk, BIM360 and related plugins is essential
- Assists project teams in BIM implementation and project setup on projects within a range of sectors
- Needs great communication skills in order to share BIM related ideas and strategies with the Practice
BIM Manager Position Remuneration
- Competitive Salary (£45,000 – £55,000 DOE)
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme on offer
- Working Hours (9am – 5pm)
- Other benefits discussed at a later stage