Job ID 2194
Salary (£) Competitive
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a busy award winning practice based in Wedmore, Somerset and undertake a range of conservation and historic building work throughout the southwest. We provide architectural services of the highest standard and are looking for a qualified, experienced architect or surveyor to join our team.
Candidates should offer:
- at least 5 years post-qualification experience
- excellent design skills and experience in new design in historic settings
- a high level of IT and CAD skills (Autocad)
- excellent written and presentation skills
- experience in report, schedule of works and specification writing
- knowledge and understanding of historic building repair methods
- AABC, RIBA Conservation Accreditation or RICS equivalent and knowledge of the Church of England Faculty system would be an advantage
We offer an opportunity to play a significant role on interesting projects within a well-respected practice in the field of conservation.
Good career prospects, and the opportunity to contribute to a growing business set in an attractive village location, close to Bristol, Bath & Taunton.