Job ID 2371
Salary (£) £28,000 - £40,000
Contact Email email@example.com
We are currently working with an exciting Landscape Architecture practice who specialise within landscape, environmental and residental projects based in Oxford. Our client is looking to bring on a Landscape Architect to join their increasingly growing team.
The successful Landscape Architect will be involved in all aspects of projects both small and large scale, working alongside more senior team members who can offer support and advice. You will be working on a wide variety of projects giving you a great foundation of knowledge to build your experience and professional career on. Projects will be within the Residential, Industrial, Healthcare and Commercial sectors.
Your dedication and proactive attitude within the role of Landscape Architect will be rewarded with on the job training and support as well as a relaxed and professional working environment. This role is suitable for someone who is passionate about Landscape Architecture with a creative thought process and ambition to drive their career forward.
Landscape Architect Position Overview
- Involved in all aspect of projects working within the team
- Working on Landscape and Visual Impact Assessments (LVIA)
- Creating detailed designs and layouts
- Preparing and organising supporting documents
- Producing hand draw and computer generated sketches
- Create construction detailing’s
- Manage clients professionally
- Attending public, client and team meetings
Landscape Architect Position Requirements
- Degree qualified within relevant subject
- CMLI (Chartered Member of the Landscape Institute); beneficial
- LVIA Experience; Advantageous
- Experience with AutoCAD and SketchUp beneficial
- Freehand sketching experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and provide efficient solutions
- Full clean driver’s license and own transport beneficial
Landscape Architect Position Remuneration
- Salary; £28k – £40k (DOE)
- Holiday; 23 Days + Bank Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Social Events
- Flexible Working Hours / Working From Home
- Other Benefits Discussed At Interview Stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.