Job ID 2337
Salary (£) £40,000
Contact Email email@example.com
Job Profile for Landscape Architect – LD211445
A forward thinking environmental consultancy are seeking a talented Landscape Architect to join their growing team based in the Gloucestershire area. This multi-disciplinary consultancy offers a range of services including Masterplanning, Planning, Landscape Architecture, Ecology and Environmental services.
The role of the Landscape Architect will be to cover all aspects of landscape design and will be working on a wide range of projects including renewable energy, commercial and leisure sectors.
This growing company can offer the opportunity for a Landscape Architect to be part of successful consultancy, as well as offering to be involved in exciting projects. The Landscape Architect will have 3 years + experience post-graduation, and may be chartered (although not essential). What is essential is that they can undertake LVIA work and use GIS software, ideally ArchGIS.
Landscape Architect Position Overview
- Provide landscape design and landscape management services.
- Prepare plans, illustrative material and graphic presentations.
- Liaise directly with clients and to take clients’ instructions.
- Undertake site survey and analysis work.
- Undertake landscape design work as instructed by clients and senior members of staff.
- Present design ideas to clients, planning officers or other interested parties as instructed.
- Undertake LVIA and ZTV work and prepare relevant reports for inclusion in Environmental Statements.
- Use of GIS software essential
- Prepare reports or other supplementary information in support design work.
Landscape Architect Position Requirements
- Degree qualified within Landscape Architecture
- Chartership and CMLI status (preferred but not essential)
- Experience working on LVIA’s
- Ability to work with AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite
- Use GIS software, ideally ArchGIS
- Experience using Lumion beneficial but not essential
- Full UK driver’s license and own transport
Landscape Architect Position Remuneration
- Salary between £28K – £40K per annum DOE
- Hybrid working
- 25 days’ holiday + BH
- Pension scheme – 5% contribution
- Private medical insurance
- Company benefits to be discussed during interview